Monday, May 28, 2007

Welcome Message from Mark

"Friends,
District 3 has had a strong voice in the State Senate, but special interests are determined to have their way in Tallahassee and I want to see your interests protected. The property tax crisis, soaring interest rates, runnaway growth, a poor education system, Florida's degraded environment - these things didn't happen overnight. They were allowed to happen by a Legislature more concerned about the wealthy and powerful who fund their campaigns than they were about the future of Florida. I want to take down that "FOR SALE" sign in front of the Capitol and I need your help to do it. I have 17 years of elected experience in local government with an additional 9 years of experience managing statewide programs - I understand how to make the Legislative process work for your interests. I cannot fix everything, but I can make your government wore accountable, fair and responsive. I pledge to you I will remain unbossed and unbought serving you in Tallahassee. Please give me your vote on June 5 and again on June 26. Thank you."

No comments: